Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4188: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
Xtreme Skater • View topic - New Year and New Ramp
Xtreme Skater - Free skate ramp plans

New Year and New Ramp

Talk about ramp building, ask questions

New Year and New Ramp

Postby oldfartskater on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Started at the Home Depot today...$350 on materials for my son's mini half. Actually it's for me the old fart who wants to get back into it. I've been ripsticking with my 6 year old and it's got me ready for more action.

My first skate was a 2X4 with metal roller skate wheels. We invented the boards and the half pipe.

Thanks for the plans! I have downscaled to all 2X4's and 3/8 inch ply. I'll see how it goes and post a pic soon!

Later SK8R's!
Russ - Lakeland Fl.
oldfartskater

Re: New Year and New Ramp

Postby oldfartskater on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:48 am

Here is the frame.
Ramp-2.JPG
oldfartskater

Re: New Year and New Ramp

Postby Bobby on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Glad to have you on the forums old fart, that sounds like a sick board, i'd like to make my own someday to rotate my feet forward and ride empty water ways like in lords of dogtown.

Thats a nice looking ramp, keep the pics comming!
Bobby
Site Admin

Return to Ramp Building Forums