Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4188: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
Xtreme Skater • View topic - Custom mini ramp dimentions help.
Xtreme Skater - Free skate ramp plans

Custom mini ramp dimentions help.

Talk about ramp building, ask questions

Custom mini ramp dimentions help.

Postby Didbud on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:23 am

Hi I have been skateboarding for about 4 months now and so far I'm loving it. I have decided to do a father son project over the school holidays and plan on finishing it before the end of the school holidays. The custom Mini ramp template seemed to be the best plan for my backyard, so I can pack it up in to 3 parts and put it away when not used.
http://www.xtremeskater.com/minirampplans/

The only problem is that with the space my father will let me use length-wise I can not fit it. The length of the custom mini ramp requires 24 feet which is 7.3 meters. The maximum amount of length i can use in my backyard is approximately 5 meters, which is 16.4 feet. Width-wise i can fit it fine. Personally I think 5 meters is more than enough length for a 3-3 and a half or so feet in height ramp.

Any help in plans and measurements would be helpful, thanks!
Didbud

Re: Custom mini ramp dimentions help.

Postby mangnut on Tue May 19, 2009 4:15 am

hey dude
how did it end up going? all good...
whats amazing is that i was reading up on ur post and i have exactly the same problem
ive only got 5 meters or so to build it
n that length aint enough, what did u end up doing?

please let me know, thanks bro
mangnut

Re: Custom mini ramp dimentions help.

Postby Mattsoft1 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:31 am

what I would do is make the mini a foot or so less tall and use the ramp calculator on this website to see how long each side will be ( make sure that the transition radius is at least 72 in.) add the total leanth of the sides ramps together and see how much room is left and that will be your flat bottom.(make sure the flat bottom is not less than 6 feet) the deck is going to be small like 1 foot.
If you have any other questions please e-mail me at Mattsoft1@gmail.com
Mattsoft1

Return to Ramp Building Forums