Xtreme Skater - Free skate ramp plans

Nice lesbians tits !!!

Talk about ramp building, ask questions

Nice lesbians tits !!!

Postby TracyHyday on Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:00 am

"Well," Elly said smugly, "guess it's back to your naughty clitty with this—""That's fine," she said with a smile, carefully removing her jacket while she kept her eyes closed. When I was done wiping, she opened her eyes and stood. "You enjoy that?" she asked me.They finished their golf game and piled their bags into the trunk of the car for the ride home. When they arrived at the Henderson's house to drop Tom off, he spoke up instantly.We exchanged a quick look, my eyes searching her blue sparklers, and within seconds her pants were gone and I was back between her legs. I admired how toned her legs felt, taut muscle just below the skin as I wrapped my arms around them. Cassidy seemed to love me going straight for her clit, no messing around with nibbling or sucking on her pussy lips. She was writhing, her back arched as my soft lips closed over her hard little button and I sucked her nub up into my warm, wet mouth. Her red hair was a mess, framing her pink face and falling over her shoulders as she twisted her head back and forth while I attacked her clit with my wet tongue. She tasted a little more musty this morning, but as I bore down onto her pussy with my tongue, I marveled that I could still barely taste her.

"I want you and I want you now," Kelly insisted as they rode up to their house. Now, be quiet and mom won't hear us," she said, dismounting her bicycle and quietly walking it into the garage."You're incredible, Kelly," John laughed as he pedaled behind her, watching the action of her ass as she continued to stimulate herself on the bicycle seat.Flick."N-n-n-no," Kelly stammered. "I want to do it. I'm just nervous, that's all. What if he doesn't like me or I don't do something right?"
TracyHyday

Return to Ramp Building Forums