Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4188: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
Xtreme Skater • View topic - Introduce Yourself
Xtreme Skater - Free skate ramp plans

Introduce Yourself

Talk about ramp building, ask questions

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby bmxrox on Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:05 am

hey every1, im 12 my name is jake and i bmx. i got into it about 3 years ago. when i was 9, my mom built me a tabletop. it wasnt the best but better than nothin'. i took one of the ramps off and went off it. i went to the E.R. i had major concusion. (bout killed my self) i was really messed up. dont remember a thing.
but anyways i love to bmx i just built the quarter pipe with a little help. (ill try to get some pics) bobby how did u do it in 3 hours?!?!?!
i live close to milwakue wisconsin. i like to get post from people anything is great
jake
bmxrox

Postby beaudids on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:55 pm

hi.
im beau...
from australia...
aswell as building myself a 4 foot mini (with a 5 and a half section) i thought about intergrating it into my major work for my hsc in art. so by the time its finished it will be all sprayed and colourful. so look foward to for some pictures in the future.
beaudids

Postby Shinitenshi on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:51 pm

Am NEW! Hey my name is Moises and.... Thats ALL Fokes! Nice site ^^ Just started building my own stuff not so hardcore skater but am planning to make a nice quarter pipe ^^
Shinitenshi

Postby skateguitarlax on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:14 pm

my name is reid from atlanta georgia and i skateboard. Im 13 yrs old. Ive been skating for about a month. I can ollie and sometimes pop shove it. I want to get into vert skating so im trying to convince the rents to let me get a halfpipe for christmas. I hope theyll let me get at least a funbox or a small ramp or quarterpipe. Anyone know how i can convince them?
skateguitarlax

Postby bmxrox on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:57 pm

if u are trying to convince your parents tell them you will help them with work. any work will work thats wat i did!!!!!!!
bmxrox

Postby rollerblader14321 on Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:33 am

hi im jason and i just started to rollerblade an im gettin pretty good
i just need to know what is tar paper
rollerblader14321

Postby Bobby on Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:27 pm

Reid - welcome, do you need to convince your parents that you should be allowed to have a ramp or are you trying to get them to buy one for you?
Bobby
Site Admin

Postby diment on Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:23 am

HI my name's thomas and i skate ( not very well but gotta start some where ^^) I live in france and I live in a place skaters are very rare so good luck finding a decent skatepark!
ANYWAY , i wanted to make a mini halpipe but the problem is i've got no flat surfaces at all and the cost of wood here is bloody horrible ( 100 euros for a 1x2 meter plywood , thats about 145 dollars)
I'm sixteen and i've been skating for about 5 months . just hope you guys and i will get along! ^^
diment

Postby ggg on Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:26 am

Hi My name is grant. I am from kentucky. I have never quarterpipe before but I am going to this summer with my dad.
ggg

Postby mags on Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:49 pm

hey, im mike and im 12 years old. ive skated for a couple years now. i cant do many tricks, but i can ride ramps well. im trying to build a mini ramp like the one rick dahlen did (http://www.rickdahlen.com/hpplans/plans.html) with a couple of friends. i live in Toronto, Canada.
MAGS
mags

PreviousNext

Return to Ramp Building Forums