Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 95

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 95

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4188: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
Xtreme Skater • View topic - i dont know what to call this ramp
Xtreme Skater - Free skate ramp plans

i dont know what to call this ramp

Talk about ramp building, ask questions

i dont know what to call this ramp

Postby mags on Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:46 am

im building my first ramp and i have no idea how. its got 2 roll ins and 2 tombstones (i dont know if this is the correct term) which are what i call parts of the ramp that stick up higher.
how should i go about building this?
its three' high for most of it. the rollins are 5' and 8' high
the tombstones arte 4' and 5'5" high.
MAGS
mags

Re: i dont know what to call this ramp

Postby mags on Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:54 am

For a non-halfpipe ramp, a piece of sheet metal is ideal for the transition between the ground and the ramp. I am still looking for a relyable source for the correct sheet metal that would be useful to people online, as I have only found local distributors. If anyone knows a national company (usa) that is practicle to get sheet metal from, send details to me.

i need companies in Canada
MAGS
mags

Postby Bobby on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:01 am

Hey, i'm not sure what you mean by tombstones, can you describe what you mean more

I'm yet to find a place for sheet metal (US or Canada), but i'm working on it.
Bobby
Site Admin

Postby mags on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:27 am

well, my ramp is 3 feet high. the tobmstones are just slightly thinner pieces of wood that extend higher than the normal ramp. ill try to get a picture up at some point.
MAGS
mags

Postby mags on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:18 am

they call them extentions on the x-games halfpipe :mrgreen:
mags

Postby realrider672 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:29 am

you want to no wat its called ill tell its called sick man things would be ausome to ride :o
realrider672

Postby mags on Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:14 pm

realrider672 wrote:you want to no wat its called ill tell its called sick man things would be ausome to ride :o

thanx, i thought it would be pretty awesome

my friends think im crazy to ride something that big
MAGS
mags

Postby chris9999 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:00 pm

that would be a sick ramp how wide is it?
chris9999

Postby mags on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:04 pm

chris9999 wrote:that would be a sick ramp how wide is it?

the ramp is 8' wide
each of the extensions is 2' wide
and there's 4' of normal halfpipe
MAGS
mags

Postby dss454 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:39 pm

make a name for it not hard just look at it and name it what it looks like.
dss454

Next

Return to Ramp Building Forums