Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 95

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/banaax/xtremeskater.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 95
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4188: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
Xtreme Skater • View topic - 4 foot halfpipe
Xtreme Skater - Free skate ramp plans

4 foot halfpipe

Talk about ramp building, ask questions

4 foot halfpipe

Postby chris9999 on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:49 am

hey im going to do a 4 foot pipe but i dont know how to get it higher then the way it was posted here?? please post any ideas on how to do it
chris9999

Re: 4 foot halfpipe

Postby kyle berry on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:56 pm

hi about a month ago i built this 4ft mini and it is really fun to skate and i stongly suggest useing these plans to build mini ramps.
kyle berry

Postby kyle berry on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:56 pm

kyle berry wrote:hi about a month ago i built this 4ft mini and it is really fun to skate and i stongly suggest useing these plans to build mini ramps.
kyle berry

Postby Bobby on Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:25 am

chris

One way is to use two pieces of plywood for each of the transition sides. To cut the transition, you have to lay the plywood next to eachother and draw the curve across the two sheets.

I have some pictures of an 8' halfpipe on my project page, one of which shows how the transition pieces fit together. http://www.xtremeskater.com/projects/Bobby.html
Bobby
Site Admin

Postby Leftwinga03 on Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:04 am

Just build the mini ramp from the mini ramp plans. Its bigger, cheaper, and portable

However, you will have to make it waterproof it you want it outside...just paint it and/or buy a tarp

Also, the mini ramp plans tell you how to build a 3' 5" mini ramp. I messed mine up and accidently built a 4' mini ramp. if you want the plans for my mini, just ask
Leftwinga03

Postby chris9999 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:43 pm

im working on my ramp now and i didnt stop at a certian height i went to the top of the plywood and its about 3`9" total so far
chris9999

Postby andy-rew on Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:25 am

kyle berry wrote:hi about a month ago i built this 4ft mini and it is really fun to skate and i stongly suggest useing these plans to build mini ramps.

kyle berry could you please send me the plans foe your 4 foot mini ramp so i could make 1

thank you for your time :D
andy-rew

Postby dss454 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:49 pm

hmm you could also make it cheaper by going too builders choice if you have one,their everything is way cheaper.like half cheaper.
dss454

Return to Ramp Building Forums