Xtreme Skater - Free skate ramp plans

new member; help with photos

Talk about ramp building, ask questions

new member; help with photos

Postby NathanNorbi on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:24 pm

Hello, new tothe forum today. we built a 24 x 8 x 4 half pipe yesterday using xtreme skater plans and I would like to post photos but the photos will not upload. Can someone help me with basics?
thanks, Nathan
NathanNorbi

Re: new member; help with photos

Postby Bobby on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:08 pm

Hi nathan, thanks for signing up, sorry about these problems, I think I have a couple of solutions.

First, are you using internet explorer 6 (click 'help' -> 'about internet explorer')? I think there is an issue with my image uploader when the user wants to upload a jpg from this browser. I just gave a quick attempt to fix the code, but I dont have IE6 so cannot test it.

So, the first thing to try is the same thing you did last time (in IE6) and see if my fix worked (and let me know).

If that doesn't work, your options are 1) use a different browser like Firefox or IE7, 2) convert the images to either .gif or .png before uploading, or 3) email me the images and I will add them to your account.

Thanks for bringing this issue to my attention, its tough to catch all of the browser specific bugs.
Bobby
Site Admin

Re: new member; help with photos

Postby NathanNorbi on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:41 pm

thanks, your patch worked perfect. I was able to upload a photo with no trouble.
thanks for great site & plans, Nathan
NathanNorbi

Return to Ramp Building Forums