Xtreme Skater - Free skate ramp plans

wow, so the forums are finally up!

Talk about ramp building, ask questions

wow, so the forums are finally up!

Postby benwinch on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:42 am

i was starting to wonder if it was ever going to happen, lol

so anyways, i finally finished the new addition to my ramp, and i recently got some footage of it. the videos on my project page (bens mini ramp), let me know what you guys think of it
benwinch

Re: wow, so the forums are finally up!

Postby bmxrox on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:54 pm

ya ive been waiting for the forums.. i thought they were gone lol ill have to look at your ramp
bmxrox

Postby Bobby on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:38 pm

yes yes i know, sorry for delay, I work full time now (well, close) and am still taking classes (well, kind of), and i've got another website (will be advertising for here soon) that has been given priority. I am also waiting to get more user videos before I make more changes to the site...

The vid is pretty sweet, those are some nice blunt stalls, Have you tried to ollie the gap?
Bobby
Site Admin

Postby benwinch on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:40 pm

I havent ollied it yet, because im goofy footed, and the quarter pipe i would drop in on isnt high enough to get enough speed, but when i find the time/motivation im going to build a temporary extension that way i can drop in and be lined up right away for the ollie. i have 5050d the bridge though, its pretty cool.

thanks for the compliment!
benwinch

Postby cyrus on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 pm

sweet vid to bad you broke your board though
Im in the proces of making a litle mini park consisting of a 4' tall 8' wide quarterpipe then a funbox to another quarter pipe ill put up a vid of it when its built but it may take a long time
cyrus

Return to Ramp Building Forums