Xtreme Skater - Free skate ramp plans

Introduce Yourself

Talk about ramp building, ask questions

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby UsDrampro68 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:37 am

hi im charlie and I'm 14 and a blader. I sorta just started. I started sk8bording but I wasn't too good, so then I started scootering but you can't really do anything on a scooter so one day I just started to want 2 blade. I got USD team realms from inline warehouse.com.(so cheap) Umm, ther ok skates but my next pair are gonna be rollerblade DT5's. After I bladed fer a wile I wanted a mni ramp cus they never get boring and there always so fun. So I cleared out in area for it in my backyard. I'm using the plans for the custom miniramp and tweaking them. I'm using to layers of 3/8 plywood, tar paper, oak, then a waterproof paint over it, and a giant tarp to cover it because I dont want it to get ruined. Yay
UsDrampro68

Postby ROYAL on Thu May 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Born and raised in SoCal. Got into the wood business.
Now I supply and help out all the Ramp builders in Socal.

Do a lot for the backyard ramps to.

I can answer any wood related question and even supply you with all the lumber, plywood and Skatelite for your ramp projects.

http://www.royalplywood.com/BuildingMat ... eRamp.html
ROYAL

Postby Scooterer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Hello everyone my name is Daniel, I have skateboarded for 5 years, now im into Bmx and scootering. I live in Liberty Lake and scooter at both the skatepark and on my friends quarter pipe. We are currently in the process of making a funbox and are going to make a platform for the quarter. We are also making a new company that sponsors Skateboarding, Scootering, Bmxing, and maybe rollerblading.
Scooterer

Postby bifo on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Hola, vivo en España, he dejado mi proyecto a vuestra disposicion para cualquier duda o tipo de ayuda contactar conmigo
bifo

Postby Pool124 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:23 pm

:D im luke im new and am thinking of building a fun box i live in perth im 12 years old i have one friend on this site mkultra is my friend when im not a school i bike on a bmx not mtb i personaly hate the guys who think there good but suck balls and i very dislike guys how scooter there not cool :x
Pool124

Postby mkultra on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:30 pm

hi im liam im 12 and i live in perth i have 1 friend on this site and i have a steep hill outside and i want to build a launch ramp i personally hate guys who hog the skate park and think their cool but their not you just want to smash them out of the way :evil:
thats why i want to build my own portable skate park
thanx for reading :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :D :D :) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
mkultra

Postby Oakley86 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:26 am

Hi guys my name is Sean I'm 25 and I'm a weird breed of inliner and some times bmx. I am building a ramp for the first time in my life and would really appriciate some help or maybe even some plans or blue prints with measurements. I want to build a 4-5ft half pipe with a platform on both sides. I have marked out 12ft of width now I just need each quarter length and flat bottom length can this all be done in 20ft? Or am I just pi**ing in the wind. Please help guys.

Many thanks
Sean Oakley
Oh and merry Christmas to you all
Oakley86

Postby Vansman on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:01 pm

8-) Hello I'm Richie from Northern California. I love to surf and skate still in my 30's. I am a local at the Ripon Skakte Park just to name a few.

Years ago I built a 10' high half pipe that was 12 ' wide. It was visited by pro's on a regular basis. Caballlero, Hosoi, Jay Adams and Joe Lopes and Gator were just to name a few that would come and skate my half pipe.

Sometimes I would come home from school and 40 kids would be in my back yard...not cool! My neighbors hated me bcause of it, wspecially when I put up lights. F*ck all you haters!

Now I'm trying to make the transition to street style like skating ledges and flat bar rails, etc... It's crazy hard...damn! I'm a tranny dog all the way, but I've seen John Cardiel and Tony Trujillo do both tranny and street and that is a well rounded skater if you ask me.

I want to build a quarter pipe, but a little voice is saying to build a box instead to help me with the street tricks. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks folks and nice meeting you all.

Richie ;)
Vansman

Postby rajbec on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:54 pm

hi guys, my name is mark i live in nz and have got back on my skateboard in the last 7 months after a break from skating of 16 yrs. i am building a concrete halfpipe on my drive 4 mtrs wide and 1'4 mtrs high, i have 2 sons one of which we are trying to get sponsored as he is a wizard,anyone out there want to sponsor him speak now or for ever hold your piece...the halfpipe is mainly for them but i have always wanted one, so now i am building one..i need to know the ideal length for the flatbottom, there is platforms,1mtr in length, the transition is 2160mm in length if you draw a verticle line down from the coping and measure along the bottom. so the ideal length for the flat is???? i know it can be any length but i need answers, i am thinking 3.2 mtrs, what d'ya rekon?
rajbec

Postby otaviolaraujo on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:49 am

Hi everybody. I'm Otavio, 36 years old. I'm studing how the stuffs are necessary to project a safe ramp (about skate, bmx, bike DH and others). I live in Brazil and here, the dudes make ramps with base in others ramps wich was good. I hope change this methody doing something diferent. Thanks for all and I wish that you help me for after help us!
otaviolaraujo

PreviousNext

Return to Ramp Building Forums