Xtreme Skater - Free skate ramp plans

Garage Mini Ramp Plans

Talk about ramp building, ask questions

Garage Mini Ramp Plans

Postby Kilroy13 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Hey guys just looking for some tips on building a small mini ramp in my garage. I live in the northeast in a city with a small garage about 21x15. My idea is to build a mini ramp 2.5ft high, 15ft long, and 6ft wide. The garage is very tall about 10-11ft.

My concerns are the width of the ramp and if the length would work. I don't think I have ridden anything 6ft wide, but I do like to do short grinds and am wondering if this is possible. I can only do 6 wide because i wanted to keep the possibility of putting a car in my garage. I measured and it should fit fine. Also, is an 18 inch top platform okay. Last thing I want is to go up and get my front truck stuck on the end of the platform.

I am also unfamiliar with what a normal transition radius for this height. Should I also go up to 3ft too. Just don't know.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. I'm not looking to make something perfect, but just something I can skate. Below I attached pictures of my plans and garage. Thanks.

Last edited by Kilroy13 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilroy13

Re: Garage Mini Ramp Plans

Postby Kilroy13 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Or would this plan work better in my tight spot. Shorter height and more platform.

Kilroy13

Return to Ramp Building Forums